Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Shopping.

Yesterday me and Nic went to see what Helsinki's dancing gear shops have to offer. Nic already had something in his mind when we headed to Piruetti located in Forum shopping centre. What we wanted to find was a skirt and a top for me that I could use in our practice and also when going to some dance events. I will also need proper dancing shoes but I will try to find those when we go to Germany this weekend.

After trying some clothes on I found a short salsa skirt that I absolutely loved and a long sleeved shirt that reveals your shoulders nicely. They both were black, which Nic did not like because he wanted me to have a colorful top, but I liked the look. I could imagine myself wearing the skirt in many occasions so there is a big possibility I will go back to get it. Here is a picture from Piruetti's online shop that shows the style of the outfit.



After Piruetti we tried to find Suomen Tanssitarvike's store in Kamppi with no results (mostly because I did not check up the location well enough, sorry Nic!) so we stopped by in Footlight that had quite skeletal selection of dancing clothes. I think I have to check out Suomen Tanssitarvike's bigger store in Aleksis Kiven katu before making my dicicion.

So in the end I came home empty-handed. After the shopping tour we went, however, to have a nice dinner in a Belgium restaurant  to celebrate Nic's job contract and my successful exam on criminal law. What a perfect way to end up a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment