Friday, May 20, 2011

The Shoes.

 Today me and Nic flew to Germany and spent the day around his home town Wiesbaden. The city was nice and Nic was being the perfect tour guide but the best part of the day was when he took me to a “secret place” that turned out to be a dancing shoe shop called V. Agresti GbR. This shop is the only one in whole Germany that sells PAOUL dancing shoes and it just happens to be next to Nic’s place in Wiesbaden. Nic has bought all his dancing shoes from Agresti and I was told it is one of the best places to get your shoes. I was so excited when I found out where we were going since I absolutely love shoes and I really needed a good pair of dancing shoes since I didn’t have any.

Basically there were three different categories of dancing shoes there divided by the height of the heels. First I totally fell in love with one pair that had beautiful golden high heels, but after walking around for a while they turned out to be too high. After all, I am supposed to dance with the shoes so they have to not only look beautiful but also fit perfectly and feel comfortable. If the heels are too high I would have lots of problems with my balance.

The too high heels.
After trying some more shoes the lady who has been running the place for years brought me a pair that immediately felt so comfy in my feet. They were black, satin-looking shiny high heels that I looked awesome wearing. It didn’t take long to realize this pair was about to became my first ever dancing shoes. What I didn’t expect was that Nic had decided to give them for me as my 25th birthday present! I don’t know what I have done to get him as my dancing partner.

After stepping out from the shop carrying my new Italian lovers I couldn’t stop smiling (and I still can’t!). I don’t know when the last time I felt this happy was. I love love love the shoes so much! They are just perfect. I cannot wait wearing them tonight! Thank you so so much Nic!

So here they are, aren't they pretty? 


No comments:

Post a Comment