Thursday, April 14, 2011

Glimpse of a princess.

Here is a foretaste of the dress!
I am going to my student union's ball this Saturday. When you go to a ball it is all about the dress, at least for girls, and luckily I was able to borrow my good friend's little sister's gorgeous evening gown. When it comes to evening dresses I usually have a problem that my shoulders are too wide compared to my hip so it is so hard to find one that fits me well. What I like about this dress is that it just happens to fit me perfectly and it is not even too long!

One thing I am looking forward about the ball is, of course, dancing. Actually we had a dance practice for the ball couple of weeks ago. I am going to the ball with one of my friend who I met in a prep course for law school when I was studying for the entrance exam. We already had so much fun dancing in the practice (at least he seemed to have fun with me) that it is going to be really nice evening.

Saturday is going to be a busy day. I have to be more than 500 km away from Helsinki at noon to give a speech. Immediately after the speech someone is going to drive me to the railway station to catch a train to Helsinki. IF the train is on time I will arrive to Helsinki 1,5 hours before the ball starts and during that time I have to make myself ready and get to the place! Phew, I just really hope the train will not be late.

By the way, yesterday I went to a Latin dance class in my gym and tried samba for the first time. I must say this: it is such a difficult dance! I also find out that dancing really makes you find out new muscles from your body: my calves are so sore I cannot believe!

No comments:

Post a Comment