Tuesday, April 10, 2012

My First Zouk Demo!

I'm happy to tell you that I did my first Zouk demo last night! Michaelo had organized us to promote Zouk in Tampere's Bachata party so we gave a short impro demo there. It was also great to have that kind of dance feeling with Michaelo that we haven't had for a long time. The atmosphere was warm and I think we left a good impression about Zouk to the audience. JV kindly videotaped the dance so I can share it with you (this is actually the first time I post a video of my dancing here so I feel a bit nervous now!):


We haven't been dancing that much together lately with Michaelo, so before our trip to Tampere we had a short practice to get used to each others dancing again. Actually we chose the song on our way to the party so we didn't actually practice the demo beforehand. However, we both enjoyed the short performance to the fullest. It just passed by so fast that it left us wanting more of that amazing feeling. Who knows, maybe we'll get another chance some day soon...

2 comments:

  1. Well done!!!!!
    can you not "modify" the darkness? Cant really see anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, sorry about that! I don't really have a program to lighten up the video :(

    ReplyDelete