Sunday, April 22, 2012

Dance With Me Tonight.

One thing that have been bothering me lately is that I have almost none pictures of me dancing. So when one of my best friends, who happens to be a great photographer, came to visit me from Tampere this weekend  I asked her to take some dancing pictures of me. Michaelo was being nice and agreed to model with me, and I loved the results. I can't wait to get the pictures and post the best ones here!

I don't have bigger thoughts to share with you this time. When I have to run between university, work and dance practices there is no much time left for deeper thinking. Someone asked me the other day that how can I manage do as much as I do, but I feel like the three things - studying, working and dancing - are balancing my life pretty well. When I start doing something, I concentrate only to that and don't think about others. If my mind starts to wander I feel like I'm not getting the most out of the moment I'm living in. I think the importance of embracing every moment is emphasized really well in dancing. Every dance is unique but if you give all of you in it, you can capture the dance and store it into your heart. I love opening those special memories and letting them to make me smile.

I feel like the spring sun is giving me more and more energy every day. I can't wait for the warm and long summer days and dancing outside in the sunshine. I booked one more dance festival for June so I have one more good reason to be exited about the signs that are saying: the summer is almost here!

By the way, here is one song that I listened in repeat at least dozen times when I first heard it. I love the positive energy of it and the way it makes me feel like dancing with a big smile. Now I'm off to Sunday's Zouk practica which just might crown the perfect weekend I'm having.


No comments:

Post a Comment