Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Love For Dancing.

I experienced a new feeling the other day. I didn't feel like dancing.

First thing I thought was: what is wrong with me? Me, who is always craving for dancing, anywhere, anytime. How can I not feel like dancing? Why am I not holding my breath for today's dancing practice?

Well, it will blow over when I start dancing, I thought. Then I went dancing and didn't feel like it.
I was devastated. Now there definitely has to be something wrong with me. Could I be sick or is it just the recent happenings in my life that are pushing me down?  I tried to close my eyes, tried to find the joy of dancing inside me. I tumbled with my steps, I got frustrated about it. Nic looked me with his worried eyes and tried to cheer me up. I tried to smile but I couldn't. I felt like I had lost something precious. Had I lost my love for dancing, I worried. How horrible idea.

Love is a mysterious thing. It can make your heart jump, stop and break. My love for dancing is so intense it made me confused. I haven't lost my love, it just tested me. I felt so broken because I was expecting me to always have an extreme heat for dancing. But I guess it is like with any other love: the heat evens out but leaves devotion and deep affection. Our love is eternal, after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment