Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Dancing Bruises.

The last couple of weeks have been so full of everything that I haven't had time even to think about updating my dance feelings here. Last week was full of those though, and tomorrow I'm already leaving to Prague for a weekend long Zouk Festival. Yesterday I made a good decision to reduce my stress levels by reorganizing my study schedule for the spring, so I'll have time also for longer updates.

There are so many things going around my head that are to do with dancing. Last week I had couple of good conversations and those made me think about my recent reactions and feelings to dancing. I also had some great dancing practices, like Thursday's Tango class where I felt like I gained an insight to better following. I also learned the basics to Swingsamba, a fun and energetic dance danced to a fast Samba music. Wednesday's Zouk class left a nasty bruise to my right arm and convinced me that I really have to learn to spin properly. My thoughts are still finding their right place inside my head, but I feel like I'm on the right way to a deeper relationship to dancing.

Okay, I'm off to my evening lecture now (and my Zouk class after that), but I'll take my camera with me to Prague and let you know all the highlights of the festival when I come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment