Friday, September 6, 2013

Dreaming?

Have you ever had a feeling when you wake up and you are like wait, did yesterday really happen? That is pretty much the feeling I'm having now.

Sure, I had my first WCS class yesterday at Comets Rock'n'Roll Dance Club that totally exceeded my expectations, but it is not that. I also, by sudden idea, went dancing to a lovely choir concert, but its not that either. Further, I received positive news that my Zouk practicing is, after all, going to continue this fall, but no, not that...

It is that I had, out of the blue, kind of a private Kizomba party last night. Dancing for hours until late with an amazing Kizomba dancer. Getting to know to this passionate dancer, hearing fascinating dance stories from a perspective of an instructor. Not being even slightly intimidated by the fact that I'm dancing with a dance teacher, as I usually easily am. No thoughts crossing in my mind, except couple of those is-this-really-happening-to-me-suspicions. Music, connection, magic. Unreal.

Or was it just a dream after all...?

No comments:

Post a Comment