Sunday, May 13, 2012

POT Sping Party.

A month ago I had never been in Smökki and last Thursday was already the third time I went to a dance party there! This time it was time for POT's spring party and I absolutely loved the evening. Even though I know there are going to be lots of possibilities for social dancing during the summer I am going to miss these kind of parties. They had a live band Hurma playing, and of course I had to test their dancing skills. As a result I can say that they can play music a way better than dance. But they do know how to play well.

I got this idea I would take a picture of every dancer I dance with and would comment their dancing here, but then I thought that after a while no one would dance with me again! And how weird it would be to ask for a picture after every single dance... Besides, dancing with someone depends on many things, not just how "good" dancers they are. So here are just some random pictures from the evening.



My one and only Mr A.
Yum!



Who are those weird dancers over there? Oh, the zoukkers...

Notice the interesting sounding dance styles like moshaus or hiidas valssi.

I must say that in my opinion POT's spring party was a bit better than the one HOT had. The band worked better and I also liked the DJ's choices even though some songs were quite challenging to dance. It might just be that I had really good dancing feeling that night and I had many great dances and also got some new good connections. I danced so much that I was completely exhausted when I got home. I think I was really sound asleep that I didn't move a muscle because when I woke up it was hard to feel my body. At least I slept well! Thank you for the organizers!

No comments:

Post a Comment