Monday, May 7, 2012

Happy B-day JV!

It was weird that there were no dance parties last weekend in Helsinki. Fortunately JV threw a birthday party in Smökki where all his dancer friends had a possibility to dance Zouk, Kizomba, Salsa, Bachata and other dances. Firstly I have to say my huge thanks to JV for the great party and secondly big congrats for reaching thirty! I had a great dance feeling and really good time.

"Hey let's take a picture before my hair gets all messed up!"
Happy birthday JV!!
Me & JV, how cute we look!
Okay, they look even cuter together.

All the leaders got Hello Kitty party hats.

I don't wonder why people have this false idea that we're dating with Michaelo if we can take this cute pictures together! We have been even planning to make a Facebook relationship status saying "NOT in a relationship with.." if that was possible just to make it clear to everyone.
Speech!

Yes, this is just Pepsi we're drinking on our way to the city...
After the party we hit the city and continued dancing and partying in Milliklubi, after which we had an after party at Big O's that lasted until the morning (btw, thanks for the yummy breakfast Big O!). I can't remember the last time I was partying the whole night throuhg and I can tell you that the feeling I had on Sunday wasn't the best one! At least I made it to the opening of Opera Salsa in the evening and managed to dance couple of Salsas. After the Opera I spend rest of the evening hanging out half-sleep at N Girl's couch with a small group of dancers that I invited with us. I have never been a kind of group person but I have a feeling that this summer I am going to have my own tight group of dancer friends to hang out with. I really like that feeling.

[Edit] I forgot to add JV's birthday roda, so here it is:

No comments:

Post a Comment