Monday, May 21, 2012

Music Makes Me Lose Control.

I'm addicted to music. I don't go a single day without listening to music. Whenever I wake up or come home the first thing I do is open my laptop and put on some music. Whenever I feel happy I put on energetic and fun music, and if I feel down I play really sad songs. My friends must have been used to my comments like "why there is no music?!" when I pop up to their place. It feels weird to be in silence.  I guess listening to music would go but I have a tendency to sing and, of course, dance to the music. I can't really help it, my body just starts moving! Good thing that I've never owned a mp3 player so I don't start dancing in a bus or somewhere people would think I've gone crazy.

At the moment I'm listening to Bachata and hoping that tomorrow evening would come fast so I could go dancing Bachata to Havanna. I'm also looking forward meeting N Girl tomorrow and hear all about her Zouk trip to Amsterdam (jealous!!!). She better teach me everything she learned there or...well, I get more jealous!

Now I can feel how badly addicted I am when I'm having my day off from dancing. I feel so restless! Well, this week I have to concentrate on my Friday's big exam and take it slow with dancing. Good thing is that this weekend is going to be full of dance parties. I'm also hoping that some dancers would show up to World Village festival for couple of random dances (wink wink!). Ohh, weekend come quickly pleaaase...

Oh btw, I'm having my birthday party together with Michaelo on June 29th so reserve that from your calendar. We are going to perform our first choreography there so you don't want to miss it. We started to work on that couple of weeks ago and, trust me, it is going to be awesome! Now we just have to find a good place to dance, chill, party and have crazy fun. Let me know if you have any good suggestions.

Photos by Jukka Laurila from HOT Spring Party.

1 comment:

  1. Bussipysäkillä jamittelu kuulokkeista kuuluvan musan tahtiin on just jees! Mitä sillä on väliä, mitä ihmiset ajattelee. Suosittelen hankkimaan sen mp3-soittimen ja kokeilemaan. Ihmisten reaktiot on parhaita. ;P Tosin bussissa sisällä en oo kokeillut.

    ReplyDelete