Sunday, December 9, 2012

Save Me.

Thank god I have dancing. The time before Christmas is so busy at university and work that without it I wouldn't be able to stay in my senses. So even if I try to use all of my time as efficient as possible to studying I just have to organize some time for dancing too. Most of my Zouk friends have been spending their weekend in Spiral Dancer's Zouk congress (for which I'm, of course, super jealous!) but ralistically I wouldn't even had time to go there. Gosh, I just wish to get my final courses done and find some time to relax.

So, this week me and Michaelo have been having our final choreo practices. The performance is going to be already next Saturday! I still need to find the clothes for the performance though, otherwise it looks pretty good. What we want to do is to tell the story forcefully and communicate the feelings to our audience. I just love the choreography and I'm really looking forward on the show. You'll come to cheer us, will you?

Last Friday I went to this awesome ball held in the city hall. I didn't know what to expect from it but it made my week. There was a big band playing amazing music and the dance floor was full of people from all ages. The floor was perfect for dancing and everybody were having so much fun. Wow, can I have more of these, please!




I also had an interesting dance practice with a contact improvisation dancer yesterday and CI went really nice with Zouk. I liked the continuous and flowy feeling of CI and all the new possibilities it can give to Zouk. Hopefully we'll find some time before the holidays to practice some more.

So just a short update this time. I'll be back after my super busy week to come. If I survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment